Anchored soil is an anchoring system consisting of the introduction of percussion “ground anchors” that receive as loads transferred between the profile layers of wire ropes or metal rods as needed.
Advantages of Anchored Ground System:
• Easy and fast installation;
• Loads can be measured / checked empty;
• High added technological value and the best cost benefit;
• Simple and environmentally friendly methodology;
• Allows the introduction of vegetation as protection and reinforcement of the system;
• Reduces pore pressure in clayey slopes and retaining walls;
• High level technical support.